|Vol 46, No 3 (2011)||THE PERILS OF BEING A MALE PRIMARY/JUNIOR TEACHER: VULNERABILITY AND ACCUSATIONS OF INAPPROPRIATE CONTACT WITH STUDENTS||Abstract PDF|
|Michael Parr, Douglas Gosse|
|Vol 47, No 3 (2012)||WHAT ARE SCHOOLS LOOKING FOR IN NEW, INCLUSIVE TEACHERS?||Abstract PDF|
|76 - 77 of 77 Items||<< < 1 2 3 4|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"