|Vol 49, No 1 (2014)||Book Review: BONNY NORTON. Identity and Language Learning: Extending the Conversation (2nd ed.). Bristol, UK: Multilingual Matters||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Vol 49, No 3 (2014)||BECOMING TEACHERS' LITTLE EPICS: WHAT DIGITAL STORYTELLING MIGHT REVEAL||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Linda Radford, Avril Aitken|
|Vol 48, No 1 (2013)||ÉCHEC DU VIVRE-ENSEMBLE AU RWANDA : QUELLE EST LA RESPONSABILITE DES MANUELS SCOLAIRES D’HISTOIRE ?||Abstract PDF (Français (Canada))|
|Vol 51, No 2 (2016)||ONLINE “iDENTITY” FORMATION AND THE HIGH SCHOOL THEATRE TRIP||Abstract PDF HTML|
|John M. Richardson|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"